Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to Land of Weather Babes

Once upon a time, weather babes roamed free in Dallas, TX.  I capped them in HD, and they were amazing.  I posted pictures and videos of them on Wide World of Women, and a good time of objectification was had by all.  Then several dastardly things happened:

1) Maria Sotolongo of Fox 4 got pregnant, had a kid, and quit.  I don't blame her.
2) Julie "Legs" Bologna of CBS 11 got up off the morning show couch and moved back to Pittsburgh.  Again, not that I blame her.  Dallas is a swirling lava hole of good weather and nothingness.  In her place?  Sausage fest.
3) Kristine Kahanek moved from 5pm and 6pm to just the 4pm newscast, in order to finish her children's book.  In her place?  Sausage fest.
4) My ATI software got weird, which made my movies weird.  Weird is bad.  

But never fear...I have acquired many, many videos of weather babes from the internet, and will be posting them here for you.  The quality of the videos, in most cases, ranges from "embedded journalist" to "youtube-esque."  No more HD, unfortunately.  Try and cope.

This blog is brought to you by us, your old pals, Ed and Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment